I was requested to blog more about my actual work instead of the huge flood of off-topic posts that I usually do. So here is a post about Styrene’s web interface end of things. As you may see, one is able to perform a range of package/build “actions” and Styrene is able to handle multiple users as well.
How to use the command line:
– Make a config file like the example provided below
– Load a DB with the required package set and dependencies
– Mark the DB initially to get the latest build information
– Run the koji-que loop in one bash shell to auto build packages
– Run the mark-db every 1+ hours to refresh the DB information
Here is how the back-end of things look: